Friday, June 26, 2015

On the course:

A wonderful thing happened the other day on the golf course. You need to know that there are 2 things I’m not beyond doing. One is using creative math on a scorecard and the other is picking up a lost ball. Well I picked up a lost yellow ball and put it into my bag; I later cleaned it off and found it to be… are you ready for this… a Sponge Bob Golf Ball! I love Sponge Bob and truly believe that he was Chris’s twin brother that the hospital people kept him from us because they knew I would show him favoritism.

           * * * * *

Birth control is a good thing to know about, but I’m sure glad my parents didn’t.

* * * * * 



 Books by Lou Bradshaw available on Amazon Kindle
 A Fine Kettle of Fish – Hickory Jack – Blue – Ace High – Blue NortherCain
–  One Man Standing – Rubio   And now….Cain…just Cain
Visit me on Facebook Lou Bradshaw Artist – Author or www.facebook.com/loubradshawarts
Or you can contact me at loubradshaw7@gmail.com
Or at Amazon Author Central www.amazon.com/author/loubradshaw

No comments:

Post a Comment