Wednesday, June 3, 2015

 During my tenure as Dad:
          As a Dad I did all of the usual dad things, such as change diapers, wipe noses, clean up spills, and trip over toys. But I also did something that a lot of dads would like to do but for one reason or another don’t – I coached. I coached baseball, basketball, and soccer for about 7\  or 8 years. Having never played any of those sports except one season of 6th grade soccer, I figured I was a natural for the job. Those kids were amazing. They learned something new every day, and forgot something they had learned almost as soon as they learned it. I recall when one boy, who had gone hitless for the whole season finally got his ball into the outfield. He was so excited that he took off running down the third base line and wound up at second with a reverse double. The ump scratched his head over that one but let it go. I always told my players, “Winning isn’t everything, but losing really sucks.” They were winners.



I’m so upset:
          I just found out that beer is not a major food group.




 Ed and Edna should be back from their Tech Difficulty induced layoff by tomorrow. The difficulty wasn't cause so much by technology as it was caused by the technician... aka me.


 Books by Lou Bradshaw available on Amazon Kindle
 A Fine Kettle of Fish – Hickory Jack – Blue – Ace High – Blue NortherCain
–  One Man Standing – Rubio   And now….Cain…just Cain
Visit me on Facebook Lou Bradshaw Artist – Author or www.facebook.com/loubradshawarts
Or you can contact me at loubradshaw7@gmail.com
Or at Amazon Author Central www.amazon.com/author/loubradshaw

No comments:

Post a Comment