Thursday, June 4, 2015


Fall Out:
          I love to turn on my iPod and listen to my tunes. The problem is those little earbuds would keep falling out of my ears, and I would have to shove them back in. Headphones are fine if you’re going to just sit and listen, but if you’re mobile, they’re just too cumbersome. I tried several different brands with the same results. Finally, out of desperation, I put a little dab of Super Glue on them and bingo – I have music 24/7 non-stop. However, there are – excuse me…. “What’s that, dear? You’ll have to speak up I‘m listening to my toooons.” Like I was saying, there are a few drawbacks.




 Books by Lou Bradshaw available on Amazon Kindle
 A Fine Kettle of Fish – Hickory Jack – Blue – Ace High – Blue NortherCain
–  One Man Standing – Rubio   And now….Cain…just Cain
Visit me on Facebook Lou Bradshaw Artist – Author or www.facebook.com/loubradshawarts
Or you can contact me at loubradshaw7@gmail.com
Or at Amazon Author Central www.amazon.com/author/loubradshaw



No comments:

Post a Comment