Wednesday, September 10, 2014

Heritage:
            When the grandkids were younger, I had planned to give them a look into their Choctaw roots. I thought that maybe we could track a bear with bow and arrows – if we could find a bear to track. We could throw tomahawks, spears, and flint knives. We could eat things like berries, roots, bark, and grubs. Wouldn’t they love rubbing tallow into their hair or painting their faces with war paint and running around in loincloths? I ran the idea past the lovely Avon, and she wasn’t nearly as excited about it as I was. She said, “Can you imagine Luke rubbing smelly grease in his hair, or Jack eating grubs?” Boy, she sure knows how to rain on a parade.







Books by Lou Bradshaw available on Amazon Kindle
 A Fine Kettle of Fish – Hickory Jack – Blue – Ace High – Blue Norther
And now available –  Cain
Visit me on Facebook Lou Bradshaw Artist – Author or www.facebook.com/loubradshawarts

No comments:

Post a Comment