Wednesday, September 17, 2014

A Commentary:     
I know I promised not to be political or religious in this blog, unless someone gets really stupid, then they are fair game. A lot of people have gotten really stupid, and I feel that I need to comment on it.
We turned thumbs down on Hillary Clinton, Geraldine Farraro, and Sarah Palin partly because they were women, among other reasons. We rejected Joe Lieberman partly because he may have strong ties to Israel – a friendly nation. The last I heard, being a woman and having a Jewish name were still legal in this country. However, we elected a man with a Muslim name, a group of people who would like to bury us. A man who couldn’t or wouldn’t even prove he was a citizen. We knew virtually nothing about him, except that he was a Chicago politician (quite a recommendation), so we gave him the job of the most powerful man on earth anyway.
I was going to start a campaign to get the nomination for the lovely Avon, but she said she wouldn’t live in that big old house because she’d spend all her time cleaning it. And after looking at some pictures of the place, I’m not sure I’d be able to keep up with all that yard work. That’s a really big yard.







Books by Lou Bradshaw available on Amazon Kindle
 A Fine Kettle of Fish – Hickory Jack – Blue – Ace High – Blue Norther
And now available –  Cain
Visit me on Facebook Lou Bradshaw Artist – Author or www.facebook.com/loubradshawarts

No comments:

Post a Comment