Friday, September 12, 2014

Customer Service:
            Yesterday, our internet service was out. So naturally I called the service provider, and naturally I wound up talking to a robot. The robot told me what he was programmed to tell me and thanked me for using Bla Bla Link. That was fine, but his projected time of outage was so unreal, I had to have it verified by a real person. I tried to make it clear to the robot that I wanted to speak to a living breathing humanoid, but I kept running into dead ends. Finally on the 4th call, I did an end around run on him and got to the real people department, and I was able to speak to a person of uncertain nationality.

He repeated the word for word message that R2-D2 had given me, so I asked to talk to a tech. I was told that I would have to go on line and follow a link to the service dept, and they would chat with me about it. Did I miss something in the translation? If I could get on line, I‘d have no reason to be calling in the first place. My only hope is that CS rep is a hermit monk, who lives in a cave somewhere in the remotest regions of Tibet, and has no human contact, other than by phone…. Because Stupid People Shouldn't Have Children.  





Books by Lou Bradshaw available on Amazon Kindle
 A Fine Kettle of Fish – Hickory Jack – Blue – Ace High – Blue Norther
And now available –  Cain
Visit me on Facebook Lou Bradshaw Artist – Author or www.facebook.com/loubradshawarts




No comments:

Post a Comment