Tuesday, September 16, 2014

Football:
I haven’t paid much attention to football yet this year. For me, football season doesn’t start until the day after the last game of the World Series. So I can’t say whether or not these comments are relevant, but they probably are.
            There is a story from Kansas City about a Judge who ruled that a burglar accused of stealing Chiefs season tickets was guilty of petty theft.

            I am told that in St. Louis and Cleveland when a person is stopped for a traffic violation he is given Rams or Browns Tickets, and on a second offence he is forced to use them. In Detroit they issue season tickets for traffic offenses. 





Books by Lou Bradshaw available on Amazon Kindle
 A Fine Kettle of Fish – Hickory Jack – Blue – Ace High – Blue Norther
And now available –  Cain
Visit me on Facebook Lou Bradshaw Artist – Author or www.facebook.com/loubradshawarts

No comments:

Post a Comment