Wednesday, September 3, 2014

Health Questionnaire:

            I received a health questionnaire in the mail last month. I’m one who answers questions regardless of whether I know the answer or not. If I have to make something up, I’m not above that. I started down this one and it was pretty much like all health Qs – long and stupid. This one was even stupider than most. On the 4th page near the end they asked about past surgeries, which I’ve had none. I didn’t want them to think that I was a rookie at the business of being a patient, so I went down through the list looking for something interesting that I could embellish. I came to Liver Transplant, and thought that looked interesting enough. The next question won the stupid grand prize. It asked, “Did you survive?” I tossed the questionnaire. I’d always considered myself an expert on the absurd, but I felt that I had met a master. 




I'm delighted to say that CAIN was at #1 on the Amazon Kindle Westerns list yesterday.

Books by Lou Bradshaw available on Amazon Kindle
 A Fine Kettle of Fish – Hickory Jack – Blue – Ace High – Blue Norther
And now available –  Cain
Visit me on Facebook Lou Bradshaw Artist – Author or www.facebook.com/loubradshawarts

No comments:

Post a Comment