Friday, September 5, 2014

Ancient missals:
            Avon was going through some this and that stuff, when she ran across some of my old college papers. She set them aside for me to go through and see if I wanted to keep any of it. When I looked through that stuff, I might as well been looking at the Dead Sea Scrolls. None of it made any sense. After all, it was written in the 60s and often under extreme circumstances. The only thing I could tell for certain was, my old Remington portable typewriter didn’t have Spell Check. 







Books by Lou Bradshaw available on Amazon Kindle
 A Fine Kettle of Fish – Hickory Jack – Blue – Ace High – Blue Norther
And now available –  Cain
Visit me on Facebook Lou Bradshaw Artist – Author or www.facebook.com/loubradshawarts

No comments:

Post a Comment