Thursday, October 29, 2015

Thoughts:

Through the years I have said many things  (I) thought were profound after I heard myself say them. Of course most of you know that I would never consider thinking about things before I say them. I’m going to start sharing some of those profundities not to be confused with profanities under the heading of Truths: To avoid charges of plagiarism if it isn’t one of mine I’ll give credit.

Truths:
Youth: A state of maturity when one believes that one will live forever, but drives like one doesn’t want to.


 If a dream is a wish with a plan... a dream come true starts when you do something about it.





Life is much too important to be taken seriously.”

 Books by Lou Bradshaw available on Amazon Kindle
 A Fine Kettle of Fish – Hickory Jack – Blue – Ace High – Blue NortherCain
–  One Man Standing – Rubio –  Cain…just Cain….Spirit Valley…..Now Driftin’
Visit me on Facebook Lou Bradshaw Artist – Author or www.facebook.com/loubradshawarts
Or you can contact me at loubradshaw7@gmail.com
Or at Amazon Author Central www.amazon.com/author/loubradshaw

No comments:

Post a Comment