Monday, October 26, 2015

It is what it is:

Yesterday as I was coming out of the pharmacy at one of local Mercy clinics I noticed that my shoe was untied, so I propped it up on a waste can there in the lobby and tied it. A very OLD man was sitting on a couch watching me. I told him, “When I was younger I could bend over and tie them, but now they have to meet me half way.” He started laughing and got tickled, then he pointed to his own feet and between spasms of giggle said, “Velcro!” Then he started laughing all over again. I left him laughing and figured that it would either add a few months to his life or kill him right there on that fake leather couch. He didn’t seem to care which.




Life is much too important to be taken seriously.”

 Books by Lou Bradshaw available on Amazon Kindle
 A Fine Kettle of Fish – Hickory Jack – Blue – Ace High – Blue NortherCain
–  One Man Standing – Rubio –  Cain…just Cain….Spirit Valley…..Now Driftin’
Visit me on Facebook Lou Bradshaw Artist – Author or www.facebook.com/loubradshawarts
Or you can contact me at loubradshaw7@gmail.com
Or at Amazon Author Central www.amazon.com/author/loubradshaw

No comments:

Post a Comment