Thursday, October 22, 2015


Smile factor:
One of the things that causes a smile to appear on my face is when a police car passes me. That means he didn’t find anything wrong with my driving or my vehicle. I always figure that I must be doing something either unsafe or stupid or both and if a cop looks hard enough he can find it.  

 Did you know:           

 Did you know that the buttons on a man’s suit coat sleeve, which fasten nothing, were first put there hundreds of years ago by the Czarina or Czarress – Mrs. Czar of Russia’ who was upset at seeing her personal guards wipe their noses on their sleeves.





Life is much too important to be taken seriously.”

 Books by Lou Bradshaw available on Amazon Kindle
 A Fine Kettle of Fish – Hickory Jack – Blue – Ace High – Blue NortherCain
–  One Man Standing – Rubio –  Cain…just Cain….Spirit Valley…..Now Driftin’
Visit me on Facebook Lou Bradshaw Artist – Author or www.facebook.com/loubradshawarts
Or you can contact me at loubradshaw7@gmail.com
Or at Amazon Author Central www.amazon.com/author/loubradshaw

  

No comments:

Post a Comment