Friday, October 9, 2015

Road Trip... #5
Bad Lands?
          Somewhere near the above-mentioned Bone, WY, we encountered the Devil’s Half Acre, which is actually about 400 acres. It had all the features of a badland landscape, but it was very small in scale. Therefore, I determined that it was not a badland but a naughtyland.

Pucker up:

          Have you ever kissed a goat? Well, I could have while hiking in the Montana rain. Coming around a bend, I came face to face with a large, white, and very hairy female mountain goat. Either of us could have initiated a smooch had we been so inclined. She didn’t seem to be too thrilled, and I was a bit put off by nanny goat breath. 





Life is much too important to be taken seriously.”

 Books by Lou Bradshaw available on Amazon Kindle
 A Fine Kettle of Fish – Hickory Jack – Blue – Ace High – Blue NortherCain
–  One Man Standing – Rubio –  Cain…just Cain….Spirit Valley…..soon Driftin’
Visit me on Facebook Lou Bradshaw Artist – Author or www.facebook.com/loubradshawarts
Or you can contact me at loubradshaw7@gmail.com
Or at Amazon Author Central www.amazon.com/author/loubradshaw

No comments:

Post a Comment