Friday, October 23, 2015

Did you know?


            Did you know that the song Yellow Rose of Texas was written about a mulatto prostitute? She was keeping Generalissimo Santa Ana occupied in the middle of the afternoon; he had given orders that NO ONE should disturb him. Meanwhile the Texican (that’s what they called themselves) forces snuck across the river and attacked the camp winning a major victory and in effect the war.


It was a test:
            A few months back I wrote about wanting to train my 8 remaining fingers to scrape things like my right thumbnail does. I was expecting to get a ton of emails saying that the number should be 9; you people aren’t paying attention!





Life is much too important to be taken seriously.”

 Books by Lou Bradshaw available on Amazon Kindle
 A Fine Kettle of Fish – Hickory Jack – Blue – Ace High – Blue NortherCain
–  One Man Standing – Rubio –  Cain…just Cain….Spirit Valley…..Now Driftin’
Visit me on Facebook Lou Bradshaw Artist – Author or www.facebook.com/loubradshawarts
Or you can contact me at loubradshaw7@gmail.com
Or at Amazon Author Central www.amazon.com/author/loubradshaw

No comments:

Post a Comment