Friday, February 13, 2015

Think before you speak:
            Once when I was in high school, I happen to have occasion to use the restroom. It wouldn’t be out of the ordinary to hear cigarettes being put out in the toilets when you opened the door, but this time the only person in there was, good old Bill. Bill was at a sink staring into a mirror; he turned and asked me if his eyes looked red. I admitted that they did. Bill told me that he was putting soap in his eyes so he could fake an illness and leave school. I cracked up and forgot what I was in there for. I walked out laughing my head off and bumped right into Coach Benchpress. The coach was a regular guy; he’d even let you smoke in the Driver’s Ed car. So when he asked me what was so funny I told him. I had to go into a witness protection program to keep away from Bill, who spent 2 weeks in detention.


Civilization According to my father, a really small town has 2 stores, 3 whores, and a gristmill. Our little town had 1 store, a woman who worked at it part time, and a cotton gin.                                







 Books by Lou Bradshaw available on Amazon Kindle
 A Fine Kettle of Fish – Hickory Jack – Blue – Ace High – Blue NortherCain
And  available Now –  One Man Standing – Coming soon – Rubio
Visit me on Facebook Lou Bradshaw Artist – Author or www.facebook.com/loubradshawarts
Or you can contact me at loubradshaw7@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment