Wednesday, February 18, 2015

Body rebuilding:
            I have been actively pursuing a better physical state. In other words, I have been going to the fitness center every other day trying to regain what was never there. After every workout, I check for muscles. So far, nothing has made itself apparent, but I’m not discouraged. I’m not allowed to make comment on my fellow fitness freaks especially the grandmas on the treadmills, but I will say they are very entertaining. As I stand in front of the mirror in the locker room, I’ll be the first to admit that I don’t see any hint of a 6-pack, but I can see a definite keg.






 Books by Lou Bradshaw available on Amazon Kindle
 A Fine Kettle of Fish – Hickory Jack – Blue – Ace High – Blue NortherCain
–  One Man Standing And  available Now Rubio
Visit me on Facebook Lou Bradshaw Artist – Author or www.facebook.com/loubradshawarts
Or you can contact me at loubradshaw7@gmail.com


No comments:

Post a Comment