Monday, February 9, 2015

How does she do that?
            During the recent snow, while the driveway was yet untouched, I stood and watched Avon back out, turn, and head toward the road. Looking at her tracks, I was flabbergasted. There were 2 lines running absolutely straight – her front wheels fit perfectly into the tracks of her rear wheels. I could have taken a chalk line and marked them and not seen a millimeter of variance. The most amazing thing is, how starved I must be for entertainment.

It’s all how you look at it:

            A friend was showing me pictures of her grandchildren. There were 3 of them the products of 2 daughters. She came to the single one and with a loving light in her eyes said, “And this is my little mule.” Surprised, I asked why she called him a mule, and she said, “Because his daddy was a real Jackass.”





 Books by Lou Bradshaw available on Amazon Kindle
 A Fine Kettle of Fish – Hickory Jack – Blue – Ace High – Blue NortherCain
And  available Now –  One Man Standing – Coming soonRubio
Visit me on Facebook Lou Bradshaw Artist – Author or www.facebook.com/loubradshawarts
Or you can contact me at loubradshaw7@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment