Thursday, February 19, 2015

 Health food update:
            Rice cakes have long been viewed as a source of something to give your stomach something to do, but give your taste buds the equivalent to a sleeping pill. They are dry, tasteless, healthy, and boring. After exhaustive research, trial, and error I have found the solution to making rice cakes palatable. First, you deep fry them, spread them with real butter and grated cheddar cheese, and salt them liberally. At that, point my friends you have something worth eating.

The word of the month:
            I’m sure that most of you are familiar with the word “hyperbole”. It’s pronounced (hi-perb-o-ly), and it means to exaggerate or super-size. I’ve known the word for years in the spoken language, but I had no idea what it was in the written language. Whenever I would see it in print, my mind would say (hi-per-bowl) and was clueless as to what it meant. The closest thing I could think of was a hyperbolic parabolic or saddle shaped. Anyway, this month’s word brings up the question of relative comparison: if hyperbole means to inflate reality would disperbole squeeze it back to size?






 Books by Lou Bradshaw available on Amazon Kindle
 A Fine Kettle of Fish – Hickory Jack – Blue – Ace High – Blue NortherCain
–  One Man Standing And  available Now Rubio
Visit me on Facebook Lou Bradshaw Artist – Author or www.facebook.com/loubradshawarts
Or you can contact me at loubradshaw7@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment