Tuesday, February 17, 2015

The Manning brothers:
            I knew that there were 3 Manning brothers – Peyton, Eli, and…? Very little information was available on the third brother, so I went to work on it. I finally came up with a likely candidate, but there was about a 10-year age difference, which bothered me. Then I realized that 10 years isn’t out of line so I think I have it figured out now – three great athletes, Peyton, Eli, and Danny Manning. I think Danny should be included in the Oriole commercials; he could be the one in the middle.


Truths:
Life: Life is an oyster bed, and each day contains a pearl. All you have to do is open it.







Rubio's on the Warpath
Available in ebook from Amazon Kindle $0.99



Books by Lou Bradshaw available on Amazon Kindle

 A Fine Kettle of Fish – Hickory Jack – Blue – Ace High – Blue NortherCain
–  One Man Standing And  available Now Rubio
Visit me on Facebook Lou Bradshaw Artist – Author or www.facebook.com/loubradshawarts
Or you can contact me at loubradshaw7@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment