Wednesday, February 25, 2015

The cost of fame vs. the value of obscurity:
            For instance, take the case of Tiger Woods and me. We both play golf, and admittedly he’s slightly better at it than I am. But that’s where the similarity ends. He can’t go anywhere without being recognized, and I can go almost everywhere without even being seen. When I go into most any store, clerks look right through me, whereas, he might as well be made of neon. So what made him think he could get away with what he was trying to get away with? All I know is if being invisible keeps me from getting into messes that will cost from 50 to 100 million dollars to clean up, then I’ll take being a nobody.



A Message for those who May be Concerned:
 Ed and Edna have been snowed in since before Christmas and I haven’t been able to get a report. Their neighbor told me that there is smoke coming from the chimney and he could hear Edna raising hell, so I guess things are okay. lb






 Books by Lou Bradshaw available on Amazon Kindle
 A Fine Kettle of Fish – Hickory Jack – Blue – Ace High – Blue NortherCain
–  One Man Standing And  available Now Rubio
Visit me on Facebook Lou Bradshaw Artist – Author or www.facebook.com/loubradshawarts
Or you can contact me at loubradshaw7@gmail.com
Or at Amazon Author Central www.amazon.com/author/loubradshaw

No comments:

Post a Comment