Monday, February 16, 2015

Fashion:

            As many of you know, I’m not a fashion trend follower. In fact, by the time I adopt something, it is well past its high water mark. But…. it wasn’t always that way. There was a time when I was right there with whatever the style de jour dictated. The ‘70s and early ‘80s were outrageous years for extreme colors and styles. I recall in particular a double-breasted blazer in bright gold, which when paired with a dark green turtleneck and wide bells made the editors of GQ shudder with envy. I’ve long since realized that the package doesn’t improve the product and changed my look to that of just above homeless. I still cringe at the memory of those leisure suits.







Rubio is live and online at Amazon Kindle.com
free apps available for most ereaders.


$0.99...   Enjoy!


 Books by Lou Bradshaw available on Amazon Kindle
 A Fine Kettle of Fish – Hickory Jack – Blue – Ace High – Blue NortherCain
–  One Man Standing And  available Now Rubio
Visit me on Facebook Lou Bradshaw Artist – Author or www.facebook.com/loubradshawarts
Or you can contact me at loubradshaw7@gmail.com




No comments:

Post a Comment