Friday, February 6, 2015

New readers need to know:

            One of my new subscribers asked if this blog was offensive. I told him that so far no one has complained that is was, but that I was still working on that.


Things that Make Me Smile:
(Another Pottsy Tale:)
            * I love Polish weddings; those big noisy friendly affairs with lots of food, drink, and music. My afore mentioned sometimes friend, Pottsy and I crashed one in E. St. Louis one time. Pottsy had the nerves of a cat burglar. We were soon found out, and were told to enjoy ourselves, but not to leave with anything we didn’t come in with, which meant anything from the gift table or anything female. Several years later I was a minor role player in another Polish wedding…   Avon’s. I thoroughly enjoyed that one too despite the hangover. The thing that makes me smile the most about ours is I don’t ever have to do it again.  

         
* I also smile when I have been reading and my eyes suddenly pop open and I discover that I had dosed off. The real pleasure of this is when I realize that I hadn’t missed a thing and can pick up right where I left off or even get an instant replay of the last few paragraphs. Unlike those Teebo or Teevo things my process is low tech, extremely reliable, and free. I especially smile about the free part.






 Books by Lou Bradshaw available on Amazon Kindle
 A Fine Kettle of Fish – Hickory Jack – Blue – Ace High – Blue NortherCain
And  available Now –  One Man Standing – Coming soon – Rubio
Visit me on Facebook Lou Bradshaw Artist – Author or www.facebook.com/loubradshawarts
Or you can contact me at loubradshaw7@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment