Tuesday, February 3, 2015

Looking in the Mirror:

            Have you ever taken a good honest look at yourself? You know what I mean; those long serious self evaluations where you weigh all of your plusses and minuses, and you find that your minuses are winning. You probe into the deepest cracks and crevasses of your conscience. You know all the things you’ve done wrong, the things you wish you hadn’t done, the things you’d like to forget, and you hope that no one else remembers. Have you?


Well, I sure haven’t….. Let sleeping dogs lie, is my motto.





 Books by Lou Bradshaw available on Amazon Kindle
 A Fine Kettle of Fish – Hickory Jack – Blue – Ace High – Blue NortherCain
And  available Now –  One Man Standing – Coming soon – Rubio
Visit me on Facebook Lou Bradshaw Artist – Author or www.facebook.com/loubradshawarts
Or you can contact me at loubradshaw7@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment