Thursday, February 26, 2015


Pink Golf Balls:
            Avon uses pink golf balls, and occasionally a stray sissy ball will wind up in my golf bag. Of course, my cronies never miss a chance to give me grief about it. I’ve often told them, “When I wear lace panties, then and only then, will I hit a pink golf ball.” There came a situation a few years back when I had lost so many balls that the only two I had left in my bag were a nasty old beat up Top Flite and a Crystal Precept, which happened to be a very light red. It could have arguably been called pink, although I still contend that it was a faded red. Now, I’ve never actually seen a red ball, but I’m confident that they exist. On the last hole, I shanked that Top Flite into the weeds. It was hopelessly lost, but I found another ball of disreputable condition. I took my penalty and played on. As we finished, my partners congratulated me. When I asked why, each pulled out a surprise. One had a packet of needles, one had a spool of thread, and the other had a couple of strips of lace. I honestly believe they would have held me to it.




Books by Lou Bradshaw available on Amazon Kindle

 A Fine Kettle of Fish – Hickory Jack – Blue – Ace High – Blue NortherCain
–  One Man Standing And  available Now Rubio
Visit me on Facebook Lou Bradshaw Artist – Author or www.facebook.com/loubradshawarts
Or you can contact me at loubradshaw7@gmail.com
Or at Amazon Author Central www.amazon.com/author/loubradshaw

No comments:

Post a Comment