Thursday, February 12, 2015

Things get smaller:
            Have you noticed that some things get smaller as you get older? I’m not talking about your number of hair follicles or the hours between naps. I’m talking about things that were actually big. I recently visited my old hometown, which seemed to have been geographically large. I thought it was about a hundred miles from our house to school, but in reality it was about a 15 minute walk. That big old gray clapboard haunted house on the corner really only has about 1500 sq. ft. now. Mr. Thompson across the alley was so huge back then, but I can look him in the eye now. Hmm, I wonder about that girl who sat in front of me in sophomore English with those rather big…



GPS:  

          Avon thinks we should get a GPS device for our travels. That’s all well and good, but I doubt if it would help.. I wouldn’t ask it for directions either.





 Books by Lou Bradshaw available on Amazon Kindle
 A Fine Kettle of Fish – Hickory Jack – Blue – Ace High – Blue NortherCain
And  available Now –  One Man Standing – Coming soon – Rubio
Visit me on Facebook Lou Bradshaw Artist – Author or www.facebook.com/loubradshawarts
Or you can contact me at loubradshaw7@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment