Monday, November 30, 2015

College Basketball:
            Around our house, college basketball reigns supreme during the winter months. Of course, we have our favorites like Duke, N. Carolina, and Kansas, but the lovely Avon will watch any school that can put five men or women on the hardwood. I start filling out my brackets in mid January with my mind focused on March. For 4 days in March, everything in the Bradshaw household comes to a complete halt while we watch the mighty fall, and the 16 seeds are planted almost non-stop day and night. Then the weeding out process continues for several weeks until only one is left standing.
After the first 2 weeks, I throw away my brackets and pull for my personal favorites. Although the on-court action is terrific, the one single thing that stands out as incredibly wonderful is that when the tournament starts and network TV takes over, Dick Vitale goes away. I never thought anyone could be more annoying than Howard Kossel, but I was wrong.     









Life is much too important to be taken seriously.”

 Books by Lou Bradshaw available on Amazon Kindle
 A Fine Kettle of Fish – Hickory Jack – Blue – Ace High – Blue NortherCain
–  One Man Standing – Rubio –  Cain…just Cain….Spirit Valley…..Now Driftin’
Visit me on Facebook Lou Bradshaw Artist – Author or www.facebook.com/loubradshawarts
Or you can contact me at loubradshaw7@gmail.com
Or at Amazon Author Central www.amazon.com/author/loubradshaw

No comments:

Post a Comment