Friday, November 6, 2015


Things that Squeak:

            When we first bought our house, it was new and nothing squeaked or creaked, but after 30 years of clomping around on the floors, they developed some rather annoying squeaks. I got out my tools and made some oak wedges to force in between the floor joists and the sub floor then plastered the repairs with Liquid Nails. Now almost every thing is silent. A lot of work you say for a few squeaks? I could have lived with the squeaks, but I couldn’t live with the fact that Avon always knew exactly where I was. Now she knows almost everything about me, except my location. 




Life is much too important to be taken seriously.”

 Books by Lou Bradshaw available on Amazon Kindle
 A Fine Kettle of Fish – Hickory Jack – Blue – Ace High – Blue NortherCain
–  One Man Standing – Rubio –  Cain…just Cain….Spirit Valley…..Now Driftin’
Visit me on Facebook Lou Bradshaw Artist – Author or www.facebook.com/loubradshawarts
Or you can contact me at loubradshaw7@gmail.com
Or at Amazon Author Central www.amazon.com/author/loubradshaw

No comments:

Post a Comment