Thursday, November 5, 2015


Football:
            Avon said to me, “When you get to a stopping point would you…” That’s when I cracked up, and of course she had no idea what I was laughing about. There I was sitting and watching the Chiefs get their brains knocked out – again, and that’s an activity that is stoppable at any time. I was more than happy to go do whatever it was she wanted.
            There is a story from Detroit about a Judge who ruled that a burglar accused of stealing Chiefs season tickets was guilty of petty theft.
            I am told that in Nashville and San Diego, when a person is stopped for a traffic violation he is given Titan or Chargers Tickets, and on a second offence he is force to use them. In Detroit they issue season tickets for traffic offenses. 





Life is much too important to be taken seriously.”

 Books by Lou Bradshaw available on Amazon Kindle
 A Fine Kettle of Fish – Hickory Jack – Blue – Ace High – Blue NortherCain
–  One Man Standing – Rubio –  Cain…just Cain….Spirit Valley…..Now Driftin’
Visit me on Facebook Lou Bradshaw Artist – Author or www.facebook.com/loubradshawarts
Or you can contact me at loubradshaw7@gmail.com
Or at Amazon Author Central www.amazon.com/author/loubradshaw

No comments:

Post a Comment