Wednesday, November 18, 2015

My Good Night Buddy:

All through the spring, summer, and fall of 2007 I had a troll living in one of my trees. I could only see him at night. He always had a friendly smile so I knew he was a good troll, but his appearance was definitely that of a troll. Every night he would wish me a good night and every morning (before dawn) a good day. He was made up of a combination of branches and leaves black against the night sky. I named him Albert – he just looked like an Albert. When cold weather came and the leaves fell I had to say goodbye for the winter. In the spring of 2008, I looked anxiously to see if Albert had returned; he had, but not the same. He had not only come back with a frown instead of a smile, but he had grown somehow evil and no longer my buddy. So, I took a pole saw and a ladder and erased him. I do miss the 2007 Albert.






Life is much too important to be taken seriously.”

 Books by Lou Bradshaw available on Amazon Kindle
 A Fine Kettle of Fish – Hickory Jack – Blue – Ace High – Blue NortherCain
–  One Man Standing – Rubio –  Cain…just Cain….Spirit Valley…..Now Driftin’
Visit me on Facebook Lou Bradshaw Artist – Author or www.facebook.com/loubradshawarts
Or you can contact me at loubradshaw7@gmail.com
Or at Amazon Author Central www.amazon.com/author/loubradshaw

No comments:

Post a Comment