Wednesday, November 11, 2015

My Mother In Law – Bless Her:

            My mother in law and I, despite all the jokes made about that relationship, are really good friends. She endures my shenanigans and I endure her daughter (oops! I didn’t say that). She is thankful for anything I do for her, but I’m sure the one thing she is most thankful for is she didn’t have to raise me. I’m almost positive she never had to even raise her voice to her 2 children – they were that good. I’m also sure that when she looks at me she can only imagine how many switches she would have worn out. For the record, I’m not positive, but it had to be in triple digits  




Life is much too important to be taken seriously.”

 Books by Lou Bradshaw available on Amazon Kindle
 A Fine Kettle of Fish – Hickory Jack – Blue – Ace High – Blue NortherCain
–  One Man Standing – Rubio –  Cain…just Cain….Spirit Valley…..Now Driftin’
Visit me on Facebook Lou Bradshaw Artist – Author or www.facebook.com/loubradshawarts
Or you can contact me at loubradshaw7@gmail.com
Or at Amazon Author Central www.amazon.com/author/loubradshaw

No comments:

Post a Comment