Wednesday, November 4, 2015

Everybody talks about it:
The Weather Channel has started talking about the Chill Factor again. My chill factor is in a horizontal position on the couch, with my hat pulled over my eyes, and my nose pointed at the ceiling. That’s when I’m really chilled. 

The Weather Channel also gives us the Dew Point. Is that the point when you must do something that is due or past due and should have already been done?





Life is much too important to be taken seriously.”

 Books by Lou Bradshaw available on Amazon Kindle
 A Fine Kettle of Fish – Hickory Jack – Blue – Ace High – Blue NortherCain
–  One Man Standing – Rubio –  Cain…just Cain….Spirit Valley…..Now Driftin’
Visit me on Facebook Lou Bradshaw Artist – Author or www.facebook.com/loubradshawarts
Or you can contact me at loubradshaw7@gmail.com
Or at Amazon Author Central www.amazon.com/author/loubradshaw

No comments:

Post a Comment