Thursday, November 12, 2015

Things that make me smile:

            I always smile at the thought of a Tom T. Hall song. Tom T. was a country singer of the first degree during the 70s and 80s, but most of all he was a down home storyteller. He may have sung about lost love and heartbreak at some point, but I can’t recall any of those songs. What I remember are songs that told about old pick-up trucks and little baby ducks, caring about a little kid’s troubles, Sneaky Snake, and the one about the meaning of life, which was… older whiskey…faster horses…younger women…and more money.





Life is much too important to be taken seriously.”

 Books by Lou Bradshaw available on Amazon Kindle
 A Fine Kettle of Fish – Hickory Jack – Blue – Ace High – Blue NortherCain
–  One Man Standing – Rubio –  Cain…just Cain….Spirit Valley…..Now Driftin’
Visit me on Facebook Lou Bradshaw Artist – Author or www.facebook.com/loubradshawarts
Or you can contact me at loubradshaw7@gmail.com
Or at Amazon Author Central www.amazon.com/author/loubradshaw

No comments:

Post a Comment