Thursday, November 19, 2015

A Left Handed Compliment:

            Those of you who know Avon know that she is a cutie, and always has been. Maybe not a super model except in my eyes, but well worth looking at. A while back, when I was closer to my prime, we ran into a good friend of mine at K-Mart and after the introductions and pleasantries we went on our way. The next time I saw my friend, a woman, who is known to have always said what was on her mind, was commenting on how attractive Avon was. She stopped and looked at me for a few seconds and asked in all seriousness, “Did you used to be a lot better looking?” She was suddenly embarrassed and I told her, “No, I just grabbed her before she got so good looking.” I didn’t know whether to be proud or find myself a cheap plastic surgeon – I decided to be proud.







Life is much too important to be taken seriously.”

 Books by Lou Bradshaw available on Amazon Kindle
 A Fine Kettle of Fish – Hickory Jack – Blue – Ace High – Blue NortherCain
–  One Man Standing – Rubio –  Cain…just Cain….Spirit Valley…..Now Driftin’
Visit me on Facebook Lou Bradshaw Artist – Author or www.facebook.com/loubradshawarts
Or you can contact me at loubradshaw7@gmail.com
Or at Amazon Author Central www.amazon.com/author/loubradshaw

No comments:

Post a Comment