Friday, November 20, 2015

Food and Nutrition:

            Mini marshmallows are great for putting into hot chocolate or for tossing into the air and catching in your mouth like popcorn, but they are virtually worthless for roasting over an open fire on a stick.

Truths:
Success: A good storyteller must be a good observer to do it right.      
      
Work: Many a person has worked themselves to death, but I have never heard of someone loafing himself into an early grave.         

Did you know?

            That according to Webster’s New World Dictionary there are over 85,000 words in the English language. I know because I counted them; I do a lot of research for this newsletter. But, to put that into its proper perspective that means there are at least 84,955 words that I can’t spell.





Life is much too important to be taken seriously.”

 Books by Lou Bradshaw available on Amazon Kindle
 A Fine Kettle of Fish – Hickory Jack – Blue – Ace High – Blue NortherCain
–  One Man Standing – Rubio –  Cain…just Cain….Spirit Valley…..Now Driftin’
Visit me on Facebook Lou Bradshaw Artist – Author or www.facebook.com/loubradshawarts
Or you can contact me at loubradshaw7@gmail.com
Or at Amazon Author Central www.amazon.com/author/loubradshaw

No comments:

Post a Comment