Monday, October 13, 2014

Well I Would Certainly Think So:
            It isn’t often that I’m able to catch the lovely Avon in one of those “Duhh?” moments, but it happened last night. I was reading and she was scrapbooking. She brought over a photo of grandson Jack sitting on my knee at his 2nd birthday party. He was doing something exceptionally cute, and it was a good memory piece.
            Then she said, “Look how much younger you looked without your beard.” I had to agree that I did indeed look years younger and I replied, “Yes, I did look younger there, but that was eleven years ago and I was much younger there.”
            There was a long pause and then an, “Oh yeah… I guess you were.”
            Whew! The facial hair dodged another bullet.

An Observation:
            I’ve found that women don’t mind facial hair on any face they don’t have to kiss. I’ve also come to the conclusion that reason women are opposed to beards and mustaches is because they can’t grow them.






Books by Lou Bradshaw available on Amazon Kindle
 A Fine Kettle of Fish – Hickory Jack – Blue – Ace High – Blue Norther
And now available –  Cain
Visit me on Facebook Lou Bradshaw Artist – Author or www.facebook.com/loubradshawarts

No comments:

Post a Comment