Thursday, October 16, 2014

The slice:
            There are many kinds of slices. You could have a slice of pie, a slice of heaven, or you could have the dreaded “golf slice”. The golf slice is when you hit the ball and it curves to the right landing somewhere over there, where you don’t want to be and costs you strokes just to get back into the fairway where you do want to be. I’ve had a slice for years and finally decided to go to the pro and have him help me out. He watched me swing about 10 times and said that ideally he would like to rebuild my swing from the ground up, but some of my parts were so badly worn that it would be impossible, and the replacement parts wouldn’t be available until reincarnation took place. So he did the best he could with what he had to work with. The slice is about 50% fixed, but the rest of my game is so completely out of whack I may take up tennis.







 Books by Lou Bradshaw available on Amazon Kindle
 A Fine Kettle of Fish – Hickory Jack – Blue – Ace High – Blue Norther
And now available –  Cain
Visit me on Facebook Lou Bradshaw Artist – Author or www.facebook.com/loubradshawarts

No comments:

Post a Comment