Thursday, October 9, 2014

Do people really eat that stuff?

            Really people, do you actually eat Squash? Think about it, the word conjures up so many negative images. When I hear the word “squash”, I think of something I have stepped in, sat on, or hit with a fly swatter. I don’t recall ever eating any, and I probably won’t until they start calling it something more palatable. Someday soon, I’ll give my thoughts on Squid.

As a last resort… tell the truth:
            In September, my high school class had its annual class picnic. We weren’t able to make it, and an old chum sent me an email asking me why. I tried to come up with all kinds of excuses, but I finally had to break down and tell him the truth. It concerns all those girls I used to chase. I suspect that a lot of them don’t run as fast as they did back then. Just what hell would I do if I caught one?




Read faster, the lovely Avon is going to the Mall.

Books by Lou Bradshaw available on Amazon Kindle
 A Fine Kettle of Fish – Hickory Jack – Blue – Ace High – Blue Norther
And now available –  Cain
Visit me on Facebook Lou Bradshaw Artist – Author or www.facebook.com/loubradshawarts

No comments:

Post a Comment