Friday, October 31, 2014

I don’t always share:
            I was getting ready to mow when I noticed some swimwear drying on the line. So rather than getting into trouble for getting them covered with clippings I took them down. While wrestling with clothespins a Japanese beetle fell into a pair of my trunks. You can bet I dropped the armload of towels and Avon’s things to get it out of there. Normally, I’m pretty much a live and let live sort or person, but I knocked that bug out of my trunks and stomped it into insensebillious convulsions. Bugs in my bushes is one thing, but bugs in my shorts is quite another.







 Books by Lou Bradshaw available on Amazon Kindle
 A Fine Kettle of Fish – Hickory Jack – Blue – Ace High – Blue Norther
And now available –  Cain

No comments:

Post a Comment