Monday, October 20, 2014

It makes one wonder: 

            Back when Chris was still in high school (a time I try not to remember), he and I were loading hay into the horse barn, when we ran across a suspicious looking plant seemingly growing wild. “Is that what I think it is?” He asked. Having a pretty good idea what he thought it was and wandering how he knew what he thought it was even looked like, I affirmed that it was. We both denied having any idea how it got there beside the barn. So, after giving our best efforts to come up with an answer as to how that stuff got there, we finally decided that Red the wonder horse had been smoking pot. 





Good news, friends, September was my best month ever as a writer. I was able to slip into Amazon Kindle's top OVER ALL, which includes about a Million writers. I was # 70. Not too shabby for a small town boy who could hardly read till he was over 30.

 Books by Lou Bradshaw available on Amazon Kindle
 A Fine Kettle of Fish – Hickory Jack – Blue – Ace High – Blue Norther
And now available –  Cain
Visit me on Facebook Lou Bradshaw Artist – Author or www.facebook.com/loubradshawarts

No comments:

Post a Comment