Monday, June 16, 2014

Through the years I have said many things that I thought were profound after I heard myself say them. Of course most of you know that I would never consider thinking about things before I say them. I am going to start sharing some of those profundities not to be confused with profanities under the heading of Truths: To avoid charges of plagiarism if it isn’t one of mine I’ll give credit.

Truths:
Youth: A state of maturity when one believes that one will live forever, but drives like one doesn’t want to.
Success: If a dream is a wish with a plan. A dream come true starts when you get your butt off that chair and do something about it.

Success: Trying to get things too perfect is like a butcher trying to trim too much of the fat from the meat… It can leave you with 9 fingers.



Whether you like it or not, more cartoons are being readied.

Books by Lou Bradshaw available on Amazon Kindle
 A Fine Kettle of Fish – Hickory Jack – Blue – Ace High…and now… Blue Norther
Visit me on Facebook Lou Bradshaw Artist – Author or www.facebook.com/loubradshawarts

No comments:

Post a Comment