Monday, June 9, 2014

One of the things that causes a smile to appear on my face is when a police car passes me. That means he didn’t find anything wrong with my driving or my vehicle. I figure that at any given time I must be doing something either unsafe or stupid or both and if a cop looks hard enough he can find it. If he passes me by, then he’s just not paying attention.


 Did you know that the buttons on a man’s suit coat sleeve, which fasten nothing, were first put there hundreds of years ago by the Czarina or Czarress – Mrs. Czar of Russia’ who was upset at seeing her personal guards wipe their noses on their sleeves 





Books by Lou Bradshaw available on Amazon Kindle
 A Fine Kettle of Fish – Hickory Jack – Blue – Ace High…and now… Blue Norther
Visit me on Facebook Lou Bradshaw Artist – Author or www.facebook.com/loubradshawarts

No comments:

Post a Comment