Wednesday, June 18, 2014

The inspirations for this blog seem to come of their own volition and at the most inopportune times, so I have started carrying a note pad and pencil with me at all times – even in the shower. Just the other day I got an idea on highway 65 between Springfield and Ozark. Do you know how hard it is to write and spell Czarina at 70 mph? No wonder I smile when a cop passes me by.



I've mentioned Uncle Ed before, I believe, but I don't think you've met him yet. This is the Birthday card he sent me. Maybe that will give you an idea as to what he's like. More about Uncle Ed and Aunt Edna tomorrow at their coming out party.




Read more books... It's more enjoyable than pulling weeds.

Books by Lou Bradshaw available on Amazon Kindle
 A Fine Kettle of Fish – Hickory Jack – Blue – Ace High…and now… Blue Norther
Visit me on Facebook Lou Bradshaw Artist – Author or www.facebook.com/loubradshawarts

No comments:

Post a Comment