Wednesday, June 11, 2014

I believe we a mouse in our house, and I think he must be pretty advanced for a mouse. Last week he got into the pantry, opened a bag of chips, ate half of them, and then put a bag clip on it. The next night he got into the refrigerator and had some ice cream, and left his bowl in the sink. The following night he finished the chips then looked at the clock and saw it was Miller time so he had a beer. Avon went ballistic and had me setting traps all over the place. She won’t catch him though because I know where the traps are.


Sorry folks but I've run out of the old cartoons. I've got some more that have to be reformatted, but that will take a little time. In the meantime, if I find some more, I'll post them.



Books by Lou Bradshaw available on Amazon Kindle
 A Fine Kettle of Fish – Hickory Jack – Blue – Ace High…and now… Blue Norther
Visit me on Facebook Lou Bradshaw Artist – Author or www.facebook.com/loubradshawarts

No comments:

Post a Comment