Thursday, June 5, 2014

I always come up with a big smile and a sigh of sweet relief when a cop car passes me. That means he didn’t find anything wrong with my driving or my vehicle. I always figure that I must be doing something either unsafe or stupid or both and if a cop looks hard enough he can find it.

I believe we a mouse in our house, and I think he must be pretty advanced for a mouse. Last week he got into the pantry, opened a bag of chips, ate half of them, and then put a bag clip on it. The next night he got into the refrigerator and had some ice cream, and left his bowl in the sink. The following night he finished the chips then looked at the clock and saw it was Miller time so he had a beer. Avon went ballistic and had me setting traps all over the place. She won’t catch him though because I know where the traps are.
  



Books by Lou Bradshaw available on Amazon Kindle
 A Fine Kettle of Fish – Hickory Jack – Blue – Ace High…and now… Blue Norther
Visit me on Facebook Lou Bradshaw Artist – Author or www.facebook.com/loubradshawarts

No comments:

Post a Comment