Tuesday, February 23, 2016

Tolerance:

          Friends will from time to time ask me if Avon and I get along as well as we appear to. I can honestly say we do. We have a two-way street kind of relationship. Her lane is an expressway, while mine seems to have a lot of Roadwork Ahead signs on it. They also ask if Avon is as tolerant as I portray her. Certainly not, mortal woman has yet to be blessed with that kind of tolerance. I just know how to read the signs in my lane of traffic, so I know when to reduce my speed, come to a complete stop, or start backing up.





Life is much too important to be taken seriously.”



Books by Lou Bradshaw available on Amazon Kindle
 A Fine Kettle of Fish – Hickory Jack – Blue – Ace High – Blue NortherCain
–  One Man Standing – Rubio –  Cain…just Cain….Spirit Valley….. Driftin’…. JL Tate Texas Ranger….. soon…. Hell’s Gate
Visit me on Facebook Lou Bradshaw Artist – Author or www.facebook.com/loubradshawarts
Or you can contact me at loubradshaw7@gmail.com
Or at Amazon Author Central www.amazon.com/author/loubradshaw


No comments:

Post a Comment