Monday, February 1, 2016

Sweaty shirt:

          As I look around the fitness center, I see people really putting in the effort, which is noted by the dark perspiration splotches on their shirts. Those guys are sweating like pigs, and those ladies are glowing like streetlights. Either, I’m not working hard enough or I don’t sweat well enough because my shirts never show the splotches. So, I’ve devised a plan to stain a few shirts with well placed dark splotches just to give the impression that I’m getting it on because I sure don’t intend to work any harder than I already do. I think I’ll dust off the old airbrush.





Life is much too important to be taken seriously.”


Books by Lou Bradshaw available on Amazon Kindle
 A Fine Kettle of Fish – Hickory Jack – Blue – Ace High – Blue NortherCain
–  One Man Standing – Rubio –  Cain…just Cain….Spirit Valley….. Driftin’….Now available JL Tate Texas Ranger
Visit me on Facebook Lou Bradshaw Artist – Author or www.facebook.com/loubradshawarts
Or you can contact me at loubradshaw7@gmail.com
Or at Amazon Author Central www.amazon.com/author/loubradshaw

No comments:

Post a Comment