Tuesday, February 9, 2016

Finding our place:

          Last week, Avon and I went to the local Senior Center to see if we were ready to fit in with that rowdy crowd. We looked around, watched the comings and goings, and in general – people watched. It was rather entertaining, but I had a feeling that it might be too entertaining and I would probably be asked to cancel my membership before long. That feeling bore fruit when I saw a couple walk in; he was carrying a fishing rod. Then he promptly disappeared into the men’s room and never came back out. My mind was consumed by the question of what he might be fishing for in there. Avon pulled me out of there just before I could put that question to his waiting wife – we didn’t join.






Life is much too important to be taken seriously.”


Books by Lou Bradshaw available on Amazon Kindle
 A Fine Kettle of Fish – Hickory Jack – Blue – Ace High – Blue NortherCain
–  One Man Standing – Rubio –  Cain…just Cain….Spirit Valley….. Driftin’…. JL Tate Texas Ranger….. soon…. Hell’s Gate
Visit me on Facebook Lou Bradshaw Artist – Author or www.facebook.com/loubradshawarts
Or you can contact me at loubradshaw7@gmail.com
Or at Amazon Author Central www.amazon.com/author/loubradshaw


No comments:

Post a Comment