Thursday, February 4, 2016

Cheap:

          I’ve often been accused of being cheap, and I guess it’s true. In fact, I’m so cheap I make most of my own greeting cards. What does an average card cost these days – about 3 bucks? If I were being paid minimum wage to make one it would cost about $35.00, but nobody’s paying me so they’re still pretty cheap. Last year, I made a Valentine for Avon. It struck her so funny, and she laughed so hard she almost made herself sick. Sorry, but I can’t share the card with you – it’s way too personal. The way I look at it is, cheap is okay – free is better – giving someone a good inexpensive laugh is priceless!!







Life is much too important to be taken seriously.”


Books by Lou Bradshaw available on Amazon Kindle
 A Fine Kettle of Fish – Hickory Jack – Blue – Ace High – Blue NortherCain
–  One Man Standing – Rubio –  Cain…just Cain….Spirit Valley….. Driftin’….Now available JL Tate Texas Ranger
Visit me on Facebook Lou Bradshaw Artist – Author or www.facebook.com/loubradshawarts
Or you can contact me at loubradshaw7@gmail.com
Or at Amazon Author Central www.amazon.com/author/loubradshaw


No comments:

Post a Comment