Friday, February 12, 2016

Pre Easter:
          On the morning of Ash Wednesday, I wished Avon a happy Lent, and asked her if I was supposed to get her a gift for the occasion. She said I was, so I wrapped up a hand full of dryer lint in festive paper and gave it to her – she wasn’t thrilled… I didn’t know they were spelled differently.

Roadwork:

          Our roads have taken a real beating this winter. One particular pothole not far from us was a doozie. Everyone was complaining about it, but there wasn’t anything being done about it. As I drove into town yesterday I saw what they had been waiting for. A Cooper Mini had fallen in and they were paving over it.






Life is much too important to be taken seriously.”


Books by Lou Bradshaw available on Amazon Kindle
 A Fine Kettle of Fish – Hickory Jack – Blue – Ace High – Blue NortherCain
–  One Man Standing – Rubio –  Cain…just Cain….Spirit Valley….. Driftin’…. JL Tate Texas Ranger….. soon…. Hell’s Gate
Visit me on Facebook Lou Bradshaw Artist – Author or www.facebook.com/loubradshawarts
Or you can contact me at loubradshaw7@gmail.com
Or at Amazon Author Central www.amazon.com/author/loubradshaw


No comments:

Post a Comment