Monday, February 22, 2016

Go Green:

          As Avon left the house one morning last week, she told me that she was thinking of going green. I absent-mindedly told her, “That’s a good thing to do.” and continued    trying to put a bandaid  on a finger I had just nicked. I thought that was a responsible thing for her to do, as long as it didn’t infringe on any of my personal comforts or environmental abuses.  About a half hour later, it dawned on me that she was going to the hairdresser. Needless to say, I spent a rather anxious hour, wondering if I could adapt to our new green lifestyle…or if I could fawn over her new green locks.





Life is much too important to be taken seriously.”



Books by Lou Bradshaw available on Amazon Kindle
 A Fine Kettle of Fish – Hickory Jack – Blue – Ace High – Blue NortherCain
–  One Man Standing – Rubio –  Cain…just Cain….Spirit Valley….. Driftin’…. JL Tate Texas Ranger….. soon…. Hell’s Gate
Visit me on Facebook Lou Bradshaw Artist – Author or www.facebook.com/loubradshawarts
Or you can contact me at loubradshaw7@gmail.com
Or at Amazon Author Central www.amazon.com/author/loubradshaw

No comments:

Post a Comment